This is a guide to help all candidates offered provisional admission into the Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session that the management of the institution has released the list of documents (both original and photocopies) to be presented to screening officers. Please Note that the Screening Exercise End
Friday February 1, 2019 Friday, March 2nd, 2019
Only candidates that have successfully paid the stipulated acceptance fee are eligible to show up for the screening exercise.
RECOMMENDED: YABATECH Acceptance Fee Payment Details & Procedure.
Note the following schedule:
- Commencement of On-line uploading of Documents for Screening Exercise: Wednesday January 2, 2019 (List of Documents to be uploaded attached).
- Commencement of Screening Exercise: Wednesday January 2, 2019
- End of Screening Exercise
Friday February 1, 2019Friday, March 2nd, 2019
YABATECH ND Full-Time Screening Requirements.
All Candidates are to present Original and photocopies of the following documents to Screening Officers.
- BioData Form .
- Result Checker (scratch cards)
- O Level Results or Certificate (SSCE/NABTEB/NECO) to be verified and confirmed by the Students Records Department.
- UTME (JAMB) Result print out.
- Post UTME Screening print out.
- Testimonial from Secondary School.
- JAMB Admission Letter.
- Acceptance Fee Receipt.
- Payment History Print Out.
- Two (2) Reference Letters signed with stamp/seal from any two of:
- Senior Civil Servant not below Grade Level 12
- Principal of your former Secondary School.
- Birth Certificate from National Population Commission, Local Government and Hospital.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YABATECH DOES NOT REQUIRE CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN.
YABATECH ALSO DOES NOT ACCEPT DECLARATION OF AGE CERTIFICATE OR AFFIDAVIT FOR BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
KINDLY NOTE THAT IF YOU HAVE TWO SITTINGS PLEASE YOU HAVE TO COME WITH TWO SCRATCH CARDS FOR THE RESPECTIVE EXAMS.Click Here or click the Link below To Join - Jamb, School News, Support, Admission and Screening Updates Facebook Group: https://web.facebook.com/groups/404597826869579/